Common Dog Diseases-Rabies

狗的常见疾病-狂犬病

狂犬病是一种病毒性疾病,可能会影响所有哺乳动物(包括猫、狗和人)的大脑和脊髓。“狂犬病”这个词总是引起人们的恐惧-因为一旦症状出现,狂犬病近100%死亡率。
Rabies is a viral disease that may affect the brain and spinal cord of all mammals, including cats, dogs and humans. The very word “rabies” evokes fear in people—once symptoms appear, rabies is close to 100% fatal.

狂犬病传播
Rabies Transmission

以下是常见的狂犬病毒传播途径。
There are several reported routes of transmission of the rabies virus.

狂犬病通常是被受感染动物叮咬而传播。
Rabies is most often transmitted through a bite from an infected animal.

还有,当受感染动物的唾液通过粘膜或开放的新鲜伤口进入另一动物的身体时,也会传播。
Less frequently, it can be passed on when the saliva of an infected animal enters another animal’s body through mucous membranes or an open, fresh wound.

如果您的狗暴露在野生动物周围,感染狂犬病的风险最高。有野生动物或有大量未接种疫苗的流浪狗猫的泛滥地区,狂犬疫情可能发生的概率很高。
The risk for contracting rabies runs highest if your dog is exposed to wild animals. Outbreaks can occur in populations of wild animals or in areas where there are significant numbers of unvaccinated, free-roaming dogs and cats.

狂犬病预防
Rabies Prevention

疫苗接种是关键,在美国许多地区,如纽约市,有明确的法律明文规定。
Vaccination is the key—and in many areas of the country, such as New York City, it’s the law.

一些地方法令规定如有宠物咬到他人且业主没有疫苗接种证明,那么宠物必须接受长时间的隔离检疫或安乐死。
Some local ordinances require lengthy quarantines—or euthanasia—of pets who have bitten someone if their owners do not have proof of current vaccination.

给您的狗接种不仅仅是保护他免受狂犬病,如果他咬到别人,这也可以保护你的狗。咬过人的狗必须被隔离至少10天才能看出是否有狂犬病。
Vaccinating your dog doesn’t just protect him from rabies—it also protects your dog if he bites someone. Dogs who have bitten humans are required to be confined for at least 10 days to see if rabies develops.

避免与野生动物接触也是预防的必要条件。在遛狗时使用牵引绳在并时刻监督你的狗。
Avoiding contact with wild animals is also necessary to prevention. Walk your dog on a leash and supervise him while he’s outsoodrs.

狂犬病症状
Symptoms of Rabies

患上狂犬病后,动物不会立即出现以下迹象。随着症状的发展,可能需要两到八周才能孵化。狗狂犬病的常见迹象包括:
Animals will not show signs immediately following exposure to a rabid animal. Symptoms can be varied and can take between two and eight weeks to incubate. Classic signs of rabies in dogs include:

行为变化
Changes in behavior

任何刺激都会造成狂咬
Biting or snapping at any form of stimulus

攻击其他动物、人类甚至无生命的物体
Attacking other animals, humans and even inanimate objects

舔、咬、咀嚼被咬的部位
Licking, biting and chewing at the bite site

发热
Fever

过敏症
Hypersensitivity

躲藏在黑暗的地方
Hiding in dark places

吃不寻常的物体
Eating unusual objects

咽喉和下巴肌肉麻痹
Paralysis of the throat and jaw muscles

嘴里发泡
Foaming at the mouth

失调、不协调和惊人
Disorientation, incoordination and staggering

后腿麻痹
Paralysis of the hind legs

食欲不振
Loss of appetite

体弱
Weakness

癫痫发作
Seizures

猝死
Sudden death

通过唾液传播的狂犬病病毒需要10天才会出现以上症状。
Transmission of the virus through saliva can happen as early as ten days before symptoms appear.

诊断狂犬病
Diagnosing Rabies

没有准确的测试方法能够诊断活体动物是否患有狂犬病。
There is no accurate test to diagnose rabies in live animals.

直接荧光抗体测试是最准确的检测方法,但只能在脑组织死亡后进行。
The direct fluorescent antibody test is the most accurate test for diagnosis, but it can only be performed after the death of the animal on brain tissue.

症状出现后,狂犬病不可治愈。这种疾病100%导致死亡。
There is no treatment or cure for rabies once symptoms appear. The disease results in death.

如果您的狗与狂犬病动物接触过,该怎么办?
What to Do if Your Dog Interacts With a Rabid Animal

立即打电话给你的兽医预约就诊!
Call your veterinarian for an immediate appointment!

如果咬你宠物的动物没有被捉捕,请联系当地的动物管理人员,他们能够最安全地从环境中逮捕和清除动物。
Contact local animal control officers if the animal who bit your pet is still at large; they will be best able to safely apprehend and remove the animal from the environment.

狂犬病病毒可能会在宠物的皮肤上活动长达两个小时。在这段时间内最好不要碰你的狗。如果你必须处理,戴上手套和防护服。
The rabies virus may remain alive on your pet’s skin for up to two hours. It is best not to touch your dog during this time. If you must handle your dog, wear gloves and protective clothing.

一名正在接种疫苗的狗被可能患有狂犬病的动物咬伤后,立即注射狂犬病加强疫苗,并持续观察。
A dog who is up to date with his vaccinations and who has been bitten by a possibly rabid animal should also be given a rabies booster vaccine immediately and kept under observation .

如果你认为自己被一只狂犬病动物咬伤,请立即就医!
If you think you’ve been bitten by a rabid animal, see your doctor immediately!

WeChat QR code 微信扫一扫

What's your dog's name?

您狗狗的名字?

How old is your dog?

您的狗狗年龄多大?
年/year

How much your dog weight?

您狗狗的体重?
  • 0.5-12kg
  • 13-22kg
  • 23-31kg
  • 31-40kg
  • 41-54kg
  • 55-68kg
  • 69-80kg
  • I don't know

How about your dog's activity?

您狗狗的运动量?
  • 适度活跃 Moderately Active
  • 高度活跃 High Active
  • 不活跃 Inactive

What's your dog's healthy problem?

关注狗狗哪方面的健康问题?
  • 生长发育 Growth & Development
  • 活力健骨 Strengthen Bone
  • 敏感肠胃 Sensitive Stomach
  • 缓解泪痕 Tear Stain
  • 健康皮毛 Skin or Coat Issues
  • 口味挑剔 Picky Taste
  • 孕期、哺乳期 Pregnant or Lactational
  • 状态良好 Good Condition

Recommended Products For Your Dog

向您推荐以下产品

根据您提交的**的资料信息,我们向您推荐以下狗粮配方。请切记每只狗狗都有自己的口味偏好和新陈代谢规律,找到最适合您狗的专属配方才能让您无忧让它无虑。

Based on **’s information you have supplied, these are the best recipes for your dog. Please keep in mind that every dog has its own unique flavor preference and metabolism, only the right and exclusive formula can make you worry-free and make your dog happy and cheerful.

What's your cat's name?

您猫咪的姓名?

How old is your cat?

您的猫咪年龄多大?
年/year

How about your cat's activity?

您猫咪的运动量?
  • 适度活跃 Moderately Active
  • 高度活跃 High Active
  • 不活跃 Inactive

What's your cat's healthy problem?

关注猫咪哪方面的健康问题?
  • 生长发育 Growth & Development
  • 泌尿健康 Urinary Health
  • 健康皮毛 Skin or Coat Issues
  • 毛球烦恼 Hair Balls
  • 孕期、哺乳期 Pregnant or Lactational
  • 状态良好 Good Condition

Recommended Products For Your Cat

向您推荐以下产品

根据您提交的**的资料信息,我们向您推荐以下宠物粮配方。请切记每只猫咪都有自己的口味偏好和新陈代谢规律,找到最适合最合适您家猫咪的专属宠物粮配方才能让您无忧让它无虑。

Based on **’s information you have supplied, these are the best recipes for your cat. Please keep in mind that every cat has its own unique flavor preference and metabolism, only the right and exclusive formula can make you worry-free and make your cat happy and cheerful.

为了更好的用户浏览体验,您需要更为强大的浏览器才能访问!

立即升级!